The Weidner's

Friday, March 31, 2006

Done, DONE, Done!!

Well, the baby shower invites are officially done, and in their envelopes ready to mail! I am SO happy with the way they turned out! All Sage green & pink, just like Ellie's room! I am getting SO excited to meet her! Tomorrow I am hoping Jes calls, so that we can go to Michael's craft store & buy some letters to spell her name across the crib wall.
I have had the last 2 days off from work, and that has been really nice. Got a few things done that I wanted, and didn't get other things done I wanted.. oh well. Life is too short to worry about it I guess.
Clarance is doing much better, although the Predisone they gave him for pain makes him puke, so no more of that. I think he is fine without it now anyway. He doesn't seem to be licking his lips all the time now, and sleeps through the night.
In response to Marsha's comment on the last post: I imagine Grandpa would have said something in the lines of "Just knock it in the head" which I know he wouldn't have really done. Clarance is my 15 year old furry kid. It will be a horrible day when I have to put him down. A day I hope is a LONG way away. The kittens keep him running & young, so maybe he'll revert back a few years!
A happy note:We went & applied for our Marriage License today!!! YA!! I guess I am really getting married huh? Wierd!!
Well, it is almost midnight, and I need sleep!! Love to all...J&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home