I swear to the GM Gods........or is that AT them????!!!
Tonight I go to get in my stupid ass car and start it to move it... well I turned the ignition & NOTHING. The lights all come on, and when you get to the part that is supposed to go VROOM. NOTHING HAPPENS! I have not a flippin clue what the problem is, so of course I call OnStar to have them run a diagnostic check to see if they can see anything. Of course the answer to that is NO. So, fine, I guess I'll have to have the rotten thing towed to the dealership in the morning & be late for work. I am less than impressed. I absolutley LOVE my car, but this electrical gremlin crap has GOT to stop. I have already made a appointment to go test drive a 2004 Impala (Sport Red Metallic) tomorrow at approximatley 6:00pm. If there is anything that will set me off fast is car problems. What a pain in the ass. When you buy a fairly new car, you expect the damn thing to run. Not so much the case tonight. Anyway, I get to go to bed mad now, and get up in the morning & deal with the probably 2 hour wait for them to come hook on to it, so they can drag it kicking & screaming to Bob Brown. Hopefully I don't get some maniac tow truck driver that rips the bumper off, like I have watched happen before. I'm sure I'll have pleanty to say about that in tomorrows post!!! Oh, the joy's of auto ownership. Love to all..J&T

1 Comments:
I hope that is under warranty!
By
Jessica, At
9:33 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home