The Weidner's

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Wha LA!

Well, we have worked our asses off today, and I am now sitting down & relaxing, updating my blog. Desperate housewives is on, and I could care less. I am just waiting for Greys Anatomy! Anyway, today I spent most of the day painting our bathroom "Washington Red Delicious"! Now I just need to flick little yellow dots on the wall & I could EAT it! I also spent the day doing laundry, and cleaning the house, and vaccuming. HOW FUN! I almost look forward to going back to work to relax! Except that I hate the place, and I dread even getting into the car to drive there. Oh well, at least tomorrow Fran is there, and we are having lunch paid for by Gary. I hope I hear something soon to give me some good news so that I can get the hell out of there!!! That would be sweet!
Today it has rained off and on, and it looks like the southern half of the state is getting hammered. Tornado warnings & the whole works. It rained ice here today, like little tiny drops of hail. Then it just stopped & the sun popped out.
Here are some pictures of my semi-complete bathroom. I am not quite tall enough to get all the way up to the ceiling. I have to still paint that white anyway, so I didn't want to get too close. I got a pretty new shower curtain too!! Now we just have to get rid of that stupid towel rack after Tom gets that closet done in the bathroom.. well it should only take another few years I suppose!!
I think I'll go relax! Love to all..J&T

1 Comments:

  • Looks fabulous! You may want to mention to tom that studies have proven mens opinions dont count when re-decorating anyway...hhaha

    By Blogger Farmmom, At 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home