The Weidner's

Monday, March 20, 2006

Card Error!!

Well Saturday was just a beautiful, bright sunny day with just a little bit of chill in the air, so we decided to go do some train watching! We headed up to Boone with a buddy of ours who showed us some really great spots that we didn't know about. We went to the Kate Shelly bridge, and I took some incrediable pictures. Mom would have been proud. We went to another spot where the train passed below us about 10 feet, and again I took some amazing pictures! With my memory card full, I ran back to the car to get my second memory card, and put the other one in my coat pocket. Later when I went to review my pics they were just great! I loved them! About an hour later I went to download them to my laptop & for some reason my laptop wouldn't see the memory card.. well that's wierd. So, I took it out & put it back in the camera & I get CARD ERROR, CARD LOCKED! WHAT???!!!!! All of my amazing pictures are GONE. I have no idea what happened. When the card is in either the camera, laptop, or card reader it gets blazing hot after about 15 seconds so I don't know what to do. I contacted Lexar (the people who made it) and they said I can send it back to them for data recovery (hopefully) and they will send me a new one. Yipee. I don't trust a Lexar card now. I have always had SanDisk, and never had an issue. I guess this will teach me not to just buy what was on sale! I ended up going and buying a 1.0 gig Sandisk Ultra card yesterday because it was on sale.
Other than that the weekend was pretty uneventful.
I am trying to figure out what to do about my bathroom paint job though. I am able to peel my paint off like a latex balloon, which is wierd. If it gets wet it bubbles up & falls off... so I don't know what to do. It is going to be a hell of a mess whatever happens I am sure.
So, today is Monday & I am at work, so I best get at it. How exciting!! Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home