The Weidner's

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Pics & More

This pic is for Jes. Aren't you jealous your not riding the little train??? HA HA!!!This is one of the cool old hopper cars we saw!

Well, tomorrow is Friday, and I am not sure where this week has gone. I thought it had been pretty uneventful, but it has apparantly been busy enough to keep me away from posting on my blog!
I have finally downloaded some pics from our trip. I tried to upload a couple on Sunday, but I could not for the life of me get them to upload. How annoying!
We have big new to share with everyone! Thomas is now a department head in our train club. He is now the DCC chairman. DCC is what makes the train go round and round. Anyway he was appointed on Tuesday at our train club meeting! I just couldn't be more proud! We have been working on some cheat sheets, and binders and such so that he can have a little DCC library!
This weekend Thomas has to work on Saturday, so I am wondering if you want to go bridesmaid dress looking Jes? Call me or email me. Then we have to go pick Tuxes out on Sunday. I need to figure out what tux shop to use that we can coordinate one down in Iowa City for Kurtis. OR, Kurtis if you just want to wear a suit, that would be peachy too.
Well, I am pretty boring tonight, so I am going to go veg out & look at the paper. Pretty exciting! Love to all..J&T

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home