The Weidner's

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Cat Tree 1, Clarance -1

So, we (and by WE I mean Tom) had this great idea to put some cat nip on the top shelf of our new cat condo tree climby thingy to "lure" the cats to it. I said "you know probably not a good idea because they will try to roll around in it & fall off". WELL, Clarance being the 15 year old, brilliant cat that he is, hopped up there & promplty fell OFF of the cat condo. Landed on his face, NOT his feet. I thought cats always landed on their feet???!!! Apparantly not. He ended up getting a trip to the vet yesterday & having his front fang pulled because he knocked it loose, and since he is so old it wouldn't firm back up. The poor cat. So, he kept me awake most of the night last night wanting in the bedroom with us so he could sleep with us. I think it was 2:00am when I finally gave in. Tonight after work, Tom has to go to the vet & get some pain killers for Clarance, so he can sleep tonight. So I CAN SLEEP TONIGHT!!! HAHAHA!
I took the rest of the week off so that I can get some wedding stuff done, and fun things like that. My house is a disaster so I need to get a grip on that, plus I need to repaint my bathroom since the paint is falling off like a latex balloon!
Well, I should get back to work. Love to all..J&T

1 Comments:

  • The whole cat situation, what advice do you think your grandfather would give if he were here... a cat tree? marsha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home