The Weidner's

Friday, March 17, 2006

Passlock hell

Well, I got my rotten car back yesterday & it ended up being the Passlock Cylinder. Another words the thing that says "hey key, I recognize you as being my buddy & I'll start for you". They had decided to NOT play nice together anymore, and had to be replaced. Luckily the part was covered under warranty, but to make it WORK wasn't!! They have to program the key to work in the new part, and that wasn't covered, which seems pretty ridiculous to me.
So, I get my car back about 7:30pm Wednesday night, drive it home, and go to bed. The next morning when I went to go to work, I noticed all the greasey hand prints all over the interior. Needless to say I wasn't too impressed. I just spent half a day Saturday cleaning the car, and doing the interior. I called the dealership & raised hell, so they came & got it & supposedly cleaned it all up. Too bad they missed like HALF of the grease on the interior. I give up. Anyone with any sanity should stay away from Bob Brown's service department because they just plain suck!
Anyway, this weekend will probably be busy. Last weekend was tame, so this one will drive me to drink. I have to figure out what the situation is with the paint in my bathroom. I think if I started in one corner, I could peel it all up in one swipe. It is almost like a big latex glove. So, now when we take a shower the paint above the shower stall is peeling off. I am so beyond irritated. All that work for peely paint!
Today should be a lot of fun, I get to go get my drivers license renewed! The new licenses are awful ugly with the big pink stripe on the top of them, and the license station here is always a zoo. I am tempted to drive to Ames to do it, because there is never a line up there!!
Well, I am at work, so I suppose I should pretend to do so! Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home