The Weidner's

Sunday, March 12, 2006

I sure hope today is more productive than yesterday!!!

I had so many things to get done yesterday, and with train club meetings, and having to run to Best Buy I didn't get a single thing accomplished! So, today I get to go like hell & do the laundry, clean the house & vaccumn! How fun! Then, it's off to Target to do some grocery shopping, and register for wedding gifts. I figured out the other day I am kinda running out of time to do this stuff!!! I am starting to feel the wedding stress again. BLAH!!
Right now I am sitting here waiting for Tom to get out of bed so that I can put the dishes away, clean up the kitchen, then start the living room. It is only 8:30am, and I hope he gets up soon. I actually got up about 7:50, which irritates me because it is SUNDAY and I CAN sleep in... yet every other day I can't. Grr. I'll probably be taking a nap this afternoon...just a guess.
I am going to start painting my bathroom this afternoon, which should be a load of fun. The ceiling is going to be white of course, and the rest of it is called "Washington Red Delicious". It is this really pretty deep red color. Tom hates it I think, but too bad. I bought the paint, I'm using it. That is what he gets when he tells me "I don't care".
Well, I am off to do something constructive...like get a piece of toast. I really need groceries!!
Love to all..J&T

1 Comments:

  • Hmmm Red bathroom, sounds pretty to me! A few pretty accessories and wha la!

    By Blogger Farmmom, At 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home