The Weidner's

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Is it REALLY Thursday already?

I feel bad that I have been slacking off on updating my blog so much. I have just been so boring latley, with not much going on.
This week has been gone in a heartbeat. I went to the doctor on Monday, and still feel miserable, I am supposed to have a chiro appointment tomorrow, that I have to cancel. This weekend will be pretty uneventful. Probably going to stay at home a lot & try to get something done. What that is I really don't know. I would like to get my bathroom or foyer done. So, that will be the big push with Tom. Then, I am sure I'll do my typical cleaning.
I am sitting here watching Survivor, and happened to look over at our fish tank and notice that I have 3 little Danios that school together, and one glowlite that thinks he is a Danio I guess! He is always hanging out with them. Then we have the carp. We refer to him as Shamu. He is probably 5 inches long at this point. What cracks me up about him is that he used to be all gold. Now, he has this huge patch of white because he outgrew his gold.
So, I guess I will get off here & veg out on the couch for awhile & watch CSI. Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home