Boooooriiing
This weekend has flown by, and I have no idea what I did. Tom had to work all day practically on Saturday so I think it just feels like another weekday and that is messing me up. I am sitting here watching the Academy awards because there is nothing else on. I guess I could get off my ass & do something productive, but I am just plain wore out. I haven't slept in the last 3 nights because I have something wierd going on with my throat. It literally feels like I swallowed a rock and no matter how much I cough and hack, it isn't coming up. I think tomorrow I am going to make a chiro appointment because my migraine is back, and I am thinking I am pretty tired of it. Jesus, I am 31 years old, and just falling apart!! Well, I am out of here. Boring huh? Love to all..J&T

1 Comments:
Maybe your headaches are sinus and your sore throat is allergies along with you feeling so bad all of the time. I think a trip to an allergist or internist might be more helpful than the chiro. This is real allergy weather and you seem to be showing a lot of the symptoms..marsha
By
Anonymous, At
8:18 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home