The Weidner's

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tuesday already!

Yesterday was day of the Chiropractor for us. I did something to my back (who knows what), and have been having serious back issues, as well as a 3 day migraine, so back to Dr. Keller I went. I got there about 1:00 and got smacked around, and feel much better today. No headache, not much better on the back, but at least that I can deal with. I just had Tom get me my heating pad so that I could heat up my back. Tom had his first visit with Dr. Keller yesterday as well, so we really spent the money there! Luckily Tom has insurance kicking in soon, and he won't have to pay but $20.00 to go.
Anyway, tonight was the last Tuesday train club we'll have in the old building. One of our members is the owner of a hobby store, and apparantly thinks the train club is his cash cow. He is an ass, and most people can't stand him. The only reason he is a member is to get the business. Tonight he was trying to pressure the club into buying a bunch of track before we have any kind of plan, or even for that matter a building to put it in.
Today I got to go to lunch with a couple of our underwriters from Allied. It was fun, and the other gal that I went with is also named Jennifer, and she is getting married within a month of me so of course we chat about that. She is getting married in Philidelphia where she is from, so she has SEVERAL more challenges to overcome than I do! It is always nice to have a face with a name, when you talk to these people several times a week. Heck, sometimes several times a day! I want to be an underwriter..they are like God. Somedays they say yes, others days no.
Our kittens are in "go like hell" mode. Running back & forth across the living room like their tails are on fire. This happens every night. I guess they have a lot of pent up energy from sleeping all day long! Like I said before; I have to figure out how to train them to play all day & sleep all night, instead of the other way around!!
Well, I think that is all for now. I am tired, my stupid back hurts, and I need sleep.. so off I go! Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home