Ahhh. Friday
Here I sit on the couch updating my blog. It is colder than heck outside, and we have gotten a pretty nice blanket of snow. Yesterday I was running around without my coat on, today I can't get warm enough.
Today was pretty uneventful at work. I wrote 2 new home policies, and a new auto policy, and a boat policy so I was pretty busy.
This weekend will probably be uneventful. Thomas is physically worn out from his new job, and I just want to be a vegetable here at home. I am so domestic. We'll probably end up at train club this weekend for awhile. It is almost not a train club anymore. There is destruction everywhere. This will probably be the last weekend of moving stuff. The rest can just stay in the building because they are bulldozing it soon as we give them the go ahead. We'll probably hook up with Dave and go have dinner somewhere. He is one of our groomsmen, and is a great guy. He is single, and good looking so we'll have to get him hooked up with a cute girl!! Although, I think he probably does just fine... judging from the ringing of his cell phone!!
As I type this I have one of my kitties curled up at my side. Hope has become very cuddly, and pretty much does this nightly. When we first got them they were very independent and I broke em down till they cuddled with me!! I win! Now if I could just train them to sleep at NIGHT, and play during the DAY, I would be SET! They find more jingly balls, and stuff at night to keep me awake than I thought possible. I try to pick up their little toys and put them in the basket at night but somehow they always have one hid so that it wakes me up at 2am. Oh well.
I think it is that time of night to head to bed. Love to all..J&T
Today was pretty uneventful at work. I wrote 2 new home policies, and a new auto policy, and a boat policy so I was pretty busy.
This weekend will probably be uneventful. Thomas is physically worn out from his new job, and I just want to be a vegetable here at home. I am so domestic. We'll probably end up at train club this weekend for awhile. It is almost not a train club anymore. There is destruction everywhere. This will probably be the last weekend of moving stuff. The rest can just stay in the building because they are bulldozing it soon as we give them the go ahead. We'll probably hook up with Dave and go have dinner somewhere. He is one of our groomsmen, and is a great guy. He is single, and good looking so we'll have to get him hooked up with a cute girl!! Although, I think he probably does just fine... judging from the ringing of his cell phone!!
As I type this I have one of my kitties curled up at my side. Hope has become very cuddly, and pretty much does this nightly. When we first got them they were very independent and I broke em down till they cuddled with me!! I win! Now if I could just train them to sleep at NIGHT, and play during the DAY, I would be SET! They find more jingly balls, and stuff at night to keep me awake than I thought possible. I try to pick up their little toys and put them in the basket at night but somehow they always have one hid so that it wakes me up at 2am. Oh well.
I think it is that time of night to head to bed. Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home