One Down, Four to go!!!
Another Monday under my belt!! Thomas started his new job today, and he is pretty sore. I went and got the heating pad & put it behind him for his back. He has been a truck driver for a number of years, so this new being on his feet, physical activity thing is a whole new world!
My day of sitting on my butt helping people with insurance was extreamly busy, and I just about had to go for a martini or something while at lunch. I don't know if everybody came out of the wood work today to just mess with me or what the deal was!!! I did sell a auto policy, and ended up writing another customer's home, 2 auto's, classic mustang, and boat. They are coming in tomorrow to sign paperwork.
Tomorrow night is train night & it just dawned on me that I didn't make my brownies tonight to take tomorrow. Damn. Too late now. I won't have time tomorrow night by the time I get home, and we leave.
I wish someone could explain to me why my kitten can't eat her food IN her bowl. She takes a whole mouthful out of the bowl, sets it on the carpet NEXT to the bowl, and proceeds to eat it from there. Odd.
Anyway, nothing too major to report today, just glad Monday is behind me so that I can play catchup tomorrow, then head to see the boys at train club! Wednesday night is my life insurance stuff, which I can BARLEY wait for since it involves pricking my finger... and Mom will attest to how much that scares me, thanks to some evil doctor I had when I was little. I believe his name was Dr. Maxwell.
Nitey Nite Marsha in Fort Dodge!! Love to all..J&T
My day of sitting on my butt helping people with insurance was extreamly busy, and I just about had to go for a martini or something while at lunch. I don't know if everybody came out of the wood work today to just mess with me or what the deal was!!! I did sell a auto policy, and ended up writing another customer's home, 2 auto's, classic mustang, and boat. They are coming in tomorrow to sign paperwork.
Tomorrow night is train night & it just dawned on me that I didn't make my brownies tonight to take tomorrow. Damn. Too late now. I won't have time tomorrow night by the time I get home, and we leave.
I wish someone could explain to me why my kitten can't eat her food IN her bowl. She takes a whole mouthful out of the bowl, sets it on the carpet NEXT to the bowl, and proceeds to eat it from there. Odd.
Anyway, nothing too major to report today, just glad Monday is behind me so that I can play catchup tomorrow, then head to see the boys at train club! Wednesday night is my life insurance stuff, which I can BARLEY wait for since it involves pricking my finger... and Mom will attest to how much that scares me, thanks to some evil doctor I had when I was little. I believe his name was Dr. Maxwell.
Nitey Nite Marsha in Fort Dodge!! Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home