That smarted!!
Tonight was my life insurance poke & prod evening. I don't particurally care for needles, and I must say the gal that drew my blood did it with hardly any pain at all. Now, granted I still had a needle in my arm but that wasn't horrible I guess.
Tomorrow is my career night at Iowa Realty, and I am looking forward to seeing what Iowa Realty has to say. Today was extreamly stressful at work. I can't take much more of the crap I have been dealing with. Getting my ass chewed for stuff that everyone else gets away with, and then certian people that should have their ass chewed get to make as many personal calls as they want while the main BUSINESS line rings into voicemail because they don't get off their personal call to answer it. I have had it.
Anyway, off that subject because I could go on & on about that place.
It is really exciting that Jessica's baby is kicking! I can hardly wait to pet the belly! I really should ask her if they want to go out to eat this weekend to El Azteca or something. I feel like I never see her & I am 15 minutes away!
Thomas continues to be a little sore, although I believe he is getting a little more used to it. Although, he doesn't know if he thought it all the way through in the fact that the warehouse might not be air conditioned!!
Tomorrow is Thursday, one day closer to Friday.. praise God.
I guess I have laundry to switch... does my fun EVER end?? Love to all..J&T
Tomorrow is my career night at Iowa Realty, and I am looking forward to seeing what Iowa Realty has to say. Today was extreamly stressful at work. I can't take much more of the crap I have been dealing with. Getting my ass chewed for stuff that everyone else gets away with, and then certian people that should have their ass chewed get to make as many personal calls as they want while the main BUSINESS line rings into voicemail because they don't get off their personal call to answer it. I have had it.
Anyway, off that subject because I could go on & on about that place.
It is really exciting that Jessica's baby is kicking! I can hardly wait to pet the belly! I really should ask her if they want to go out to eat this weekend to El Azteca or something. I feel like I never see her & I am 15 minutes away!
Thomas continues to be a little sore, although I believe he is getting a little more used to it. Although, he doesn't know if he thought it all the way through in the fact that the warehouse might not be air conditioned!!
Tomorrow is Thursday, one day closer to Friday.. praise God.
I guess I have laundry to switch... does my fun EVER end?? Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home