Sunday means tomorrow is MONDAY....
I really want to know what genius came up with Monday?? I mean seriously you get only 2 out of 7 days a week? Does that seem unfair to anyone else?
Today was a big day for me. I got to go buy my new Gateway laptop! Yipee!! We got a wireless connection all set up in the house for it & everything. Now Thomas can be on his computer, and I can be on mine. He tends to be on the computer looking at train pictures, and researching train pictures, and all that while I **ahem** patiently wait to get on & look at my stuff. So, problem solved! He is presently loading Office XP on my laptop, and uninstalling things he doesn't find necessary like Napster, and MSN Messenger. I already took care of AOL. I can't believe all the preloaded crap that comes on them.
Pretty soon I have to go to HyVee to get some groceries so that I can pretend to be suzy home maker the rest of the week. I need to make cookies for Tuesday night, because I apparantly have spoiled the boys at train club. Damn it.
Today has been a beautiful day, we have the window open so that our fat kittens can sit on the cat ledge & gawk at the birds & bunnies. They get so excited, it is funny! They don't quite fit on the kitty window seat like they used to. Let's just say they have gotten a little portly!!
Not too much to report today, kinda a laid back boring sort of day. I have to figure out getting a TV Tuner for my laptop so I can take it to work with me & watch Oprah. LOL!! Have a good one everyone!! Love to all..J&T
Today was a big day for me. I got to go buy my new Gateway laptop! Yipee!! We got a wireless connection all set up in the house for it & everything. Now Thomas can be on his computer, and I can be on mine. He tends to be on the computer looking at train pictures, and researching train pictures, and all that while I **ahem** patiently wait to get on & look at my stuff. So, problem solved! He is presently loading Office XP on my laptop, and uninstalling things he doesn't find necessary like Napster, and MSN Messenger. I already took care of AOL. I can't believe all the preloaded crap that comes on them.
Pretty soon I have to go to HyVee to get some groceries so that I can pretend to be suzy home maker the rest of the week. I need to make cookies for Tuesday night, because I apparantly have spoiled the boys at train club. Damn it.
Today has been a beautiful day, we have the window open so that our fat kittens can sit on the cat ledge & gawk at the birds & bunnies. They get so excited, it is funny! They don't quite fit on the kitty window seat like they used to. Let's just say they have gotten a little portly!!
Not too much to report today, kinda a laid back boring sort of day. I have to figure out getting a TV Tuner for my laptop so I can take it to work with me & watch Oprah. LOL!! Have a good one everyone!! Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home