I am old. Seriously
So, tonight I had an interesting thing happen to me. My back locked in place, and may I mind you IT FREAKING HURT. I couldn't move for a couple of minutes until it finally let go. This is not a good sign in my opinion, since I have NEVER had this happen before going to the Chiropractor. Is this normal?? Even sitting here now, my back is aching. Wierd. Thought I could go at least a week without him beating on me, but maybe I need a 3rd visit.
Tonight was my Career night at Iowa Realty, and it was very exciting and interesting. Just one problem...the start off cost is insane. Like to the tune of almost $2200.00!! I wish now that I hadn't gotten my stupid insurance license last year, and went with my gut & did my real estate. I would have a year under my belt, and a year LESS of insurance. Oh well. Now I know I guess.
Tomorrow is Friday, and that is great. Only have to work until 4pm, and then I AM FREE, FREE, FREE!!!!! 2 days away from hell... then back on Monday. Yipee. Maybe some miracle will happen, I'll win the lottery or something this weekend, and I won't have to go back...except to collect my pictures.
Well, I am whipped, so I am going to bed so that I can have grand dreams of selling real-estate and making millions.. right. Nitey Nite Marsha! Love to all..J&T
Tonight was my Career night at Iowa Realty, and it was very exciting and interesting. Just one problem...the start off cost is insane. Like to the tune of almost $2200.00!! I wish now that I hadn't gotten my stupid insurance license last year, and went with my gut & did my real estate. I would have a year under my belt, and a year LESS of insurance. Oh well. Now I know I guess.
Tomorrow is Friday, and that is great. Only have to work until 4pm, and then I AM FREE, FREE, FREE!!!!! 2 days away from hell... then back on Monday. Yipee. Maybe some miracle will happen, I'll win the lottery or something this weekend, and I won't have to go back...except to collect my pictures.
Well, I am whipped, so I am going to bed so that I can have grand dreams of selling real-estate and making millions.. right. Nitey Nite Marsha! Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home