Train Day...well Kinda
Our poor train club is almost non-existant at this point. All the trains are gone, the structures all packed up, and most of the track is ripped up. Some people are serious pack rats, and want to save EVERYTHING, and I am just the exact opposite. I am hoping that they don't junk up the new place. We are going to be right next to the snake exibit that my in-laws to be own, which will be handy for us, and totally creep out my Mom. I made brownies tonight & took to the boys while they worked. They devoured them as always!
Today was pretty uneventful at work. I can't believe tomorrow is only Wednesday. UGH!! I want it to be FRIDAY!! Who is in charge of the schedule anyway?
Thomas is sore again today, this time his feet. I am thinking this warehouse job might just kill him! I doctor him up every night with the bengay type stuff, and tonight got the foot bath out for him to soak his toesies in. I practically had to wrestle him to do it, but now he said it helped. HUH. Imagine that. Anyway, I am pretty boring tonight, but I will share some of the train club boys with you all. How exiting huh??? Love to all..J&T
Today was pretty uneventful at work. I can't believe tomorrow is only Wednesday. UGH!! I want it to be FRIDAY!! Who is in charge of the schedule anyway?
Thomas is sore again today, this time his feet. I am thinking this warehouse job might just kill him! I doctor him up every night with the bengay type stuff, and tonight got the foot bath out for him to soak his toesies in. I practically had to wrestle him to do it, but now he said it helped. HUH. Imagine that. Anyway, I am pretty boring tonight, but I will share some of the train club boys with you all. How exiting huh??? Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home