Another weekend passes....
Tomorrow it is back to work, and as always I am not looking forward to it. This weekend was a huge waste. I didn't get a thing accomplished, except laundry! My favorite task is not laundry.
Saturday we hung out at what remains of the train club there is, and moved some stuff around. Had to do some secret throwing away of stuff because we have PACK RATS for members. Well, let's just say it was 3-1 on that issue on Saturday. It was quite James Bond if I say so myself. One of us would distract the packrat, and the other 2 would head to the dumpster with crap we don't need!! HA HA!! What they don't know won't hurt them right? Right.
We decided to go out to eat on Saturday night to Mama Lacona's, and let's just say I am still feeling the effects of the crappies italian food I think I have ever had. I don't believe we'll be back anytime soon.
Today was a complete waste. It was spent with me taking my laptop back to Best Buy, and exchanging it TWICE. The first one I got was slower than death, and just wasn't right... so I took it back & upgraded, only to get it home for it to have a bad screen. LOVELY, so back to Best Buy I went. This one seems to be a keeper so far. I guess time will tell!
I finally bought a humidifier for our bedroom so that I don't wake up every morning miserable, and so far it seems to be helping. Well, I guess that is pretty much it for me. I am pretty boring this weekend. Don't have very much going on this week, so that is good. Tuesday night will probably be the last of the train club.. and then we'll be lost for about 2 years.
Tom sends out a special request to Jes to update her blog! For the life of me I can't get over how addicted to reading the blogs he has become.. it is starting to worry me for sure. LOL. Love to all..J&T
Saturday we hung out at what remains of the train club there is, and moved some stuff around. Had to do some secret throwing away of stuff because we have PACK RATS for members. Well, let's just say it was 3-1 on that issue on Saturday. It was quite James Bond if I say so myself. One of us would distract the packrat, and the other 2 would head to the dumpster with crap we don't need!! HA HA!! What they don't know won't hurt them right? Right.
We decided to go out to eat on Saturday night to Mama Lacona's, and let's just say I am still feeling the effects of the crappies italian food I think I have ever had. I don't believe we'll be back anytime soon.
Today was a complete waste. It was spent with me taking my laptop back to Best Buy, and exchanging it TWICE. The first one I got was slower than death, and just wasn't right... so I took it back & upgraded, only to get it home for it to have a bad screen. LOVELY, so back to Best Buy I went. This one seems to be a keeper so far. I guess time will tell!
I finally bought a humidifier for our bedroom so that I don't wake up every morning miserable, and so far it seems to be helping. Well, I guess that is pretty much it for me. I am pretty boring this weekend. Don't have very much going on this week, so that is good. Tuesday night will probably be the last of the train club.. and then we'll be lost for about 2 years.
Tom sends out a special request to Jes to update her blog! For the life of me I can't get over how addicted to reading the blogs he has become.. it is starting to worry me for sure. LOL. Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home