Thank God Tomorrows Friday!!!
Today I had to play receptionist, because our real receptionist was gone. I HATE, hate, hate with a passion sitting up front, and being away from MY computer, and MY office, and having things niceley organized where I can access them.
Anyway, enough about my awful job. Hopefully it won't be long before I can say ADIOS to that hole!! Next Thursday I am going to Career Night at Iowa Realty!! Realistically I'll have to continue to work for at least 6-8 months before I can ease away from my crap job, because I won't obviously be selling a house right away. There is a huge learning curve. There is in insurance too, but with Iowa Realty, they actually train you instead of sticking you in an office & hoping you learn everything by osmossis.
Tomorrow is my 2nd trip to the Chiropractor, and I can say I am actually looking FORWARD to it! Now that I know I won't be killed or physically maimed I'm good! My back hurts a little too, so I am hoping the 2nd adjustment will help.
Well, I better get off of here & eat a piece of cheesecake. LOL. Love to all..J&T
Anyway, enough about my awful job. Hopefully it won't be long before I can say ADIOS to that hole!! Next Thursday I am going to Career Night at Iowa Realty!! Realistically I'll have to continue to work for at least 6-8 months before I can ease away from my crap job, because I won't obviously be selling a house right away. There is a huge learning curve. There is in insurance too, but with Iowa Realty, they actually train you instead of sticking you in an office & hoping you learn everything by osmossis.
Tomorrow is my 2nd trip to the Chiropractor, and I can say I am actually looking FORWARD to it! Now that I know I won't be killed or physically maimed I'm good! My back hurts a little too, so I am hoping the 2nd adjustment will help.
Well, I better get off of here & eat a piece of cheesecake. LOL. Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home