The Weidner's

Friday, January 13, 2006

Wedding Stress.. does it EVER END??

Back in September I ordered my veil from a bridal shop in Brooklyn, and finally got it in shortly before Christmas. Since the holidays have been here I really haven't had a chance to really mess with it, so it has lived in the bag with it's friend the tiara. The other day I go to take it out of the bag to really look at it & some of the rhinestones that are on it in various spots just FELL off.. I mean I wasn't even touching them! I am SO upset I can't even hardly talk about it. SO, I called the bridal shop & left a message & hopefully she'll call me back tomorrow. I also shot off an email to the company that makes them. Now, the veil is beautiful. A little fluffier than I thought it was going to be.. but workable. However if all the damn rhinestones fall off & leave behind little spots of glue... well I don't think I'll be able to WORK with THAT. I bought a bunch of the stupid rhinestone thingys tonight at Hobby Lobby in a worse case scenrio that I have to glue them back on... but I would think for as much as I paid for this thing that wouldn't happen. ANYWAY.
Next week I have a very busy week already lined up. Tuesday night is train night, Wednesday the life insurance people will be here to prick my finger & make me pee in a cup, and all that fun stuff for my life insurance, and then Thursday night I have Career Night at Iowa Realty!

Well, I think I'll get off of here & go do something creative.. like paint a train. Are you mortified yet Mom? LOL. Love to all..J&T...Oh & P.S. I feel Bridezilla coming on. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home