The Weidner's

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Somebody explain this to me......

For some reason my kittens have to hop behind the bowl, sit in the corner and drink from the water dish. It really is odd. Maybe it is so that her sister doesn't tackle her at the waterbowl?
Anyway. It is raining outside, which pretty well kills the plans we had today of heading up to Boone & get this (I know you'll all be jealous) looking at Trains. Yep. That was our big day together....watching trains. LOL.
Today the news stations are going out to the train club to do some footage of what is happening. A little before & after kind of thing I guess. Then the walls come tumbling down on Wednesday I believe.
Well, I better get in the shower in case we decide to do something exciting. Right. I'll have to post more later of my exciting day!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home