The Weidner's

Thursday, January 26, 2006

GREAT NEWS!!

Today in our email, we got notification that my beautiful white wedding dress is ON IT'S WAY!!! I am so excited I can't even see straight! It will be here probably Wednesday next week!! It is coming from South Carolina! Now if I could just get the veil thing figured out. I will probably be taking it to Brooklyn this weekend. UGH! What a freakin hassle.
I am sitting here watching Dancing with the Stars... I can't believe I have gotten addicted to this stupid show again. There is a dude on here called Master P. You can imagine how bad he is. A black rapper...not good in ballroom dancing!!!!
My kitty is sitting right next to me again snuggled up to me. She is getting all kitty spitty! I am not sure I want to pet her after she does that. Gross.
This weekend is sure to be uneventful other than I think we are going to our friends house to play cards for awhile since we haven't seen them in a long time. Saturday morning there is going to be 3 news stations at the train club to interview people about tearing down the building. Wednesday morning is D-Day for the building. They will be taking a large bulldozer to it.
Well, I don't really know too much else. I have two sharks in my fish tank & I notice tonight they are loosing their slime coat, so they'll be dead in the next day or two. I have no idea what is up with that. I hate loosing fish. God knows the damn 19 cent goldfish are going strong!! UGH!! From now on I think that's all I'll buy!! Nitey nite! Love to all..J&T

2 Comments:

  • Is this where I make the inappropriate comment about a white wedding dress???

    By Blogger Jessica, At 8:29 PM  

  • It's not totally white so there. Plus I've never been married before or have kids.. so I deserve a white one. It's the only one I get so I am taking it.

    By Blogger Mrs Weidner, At 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home