Bye Bye Insurance!
I have been doing a lot of thinking latley, and it has led me to the conclusion that I freaking HATE being an insurance agent. I will never get anywhere in the company I am working for, and I think I just need to move on. I am going to start on my real estate license, and the first step is going to cost me $425.00, but I guess you have to spend it to make it. I am hopeful that once I get my license I would like to work for Iowa Realty. Insurance Agents & Attorneys I swear to god are the two most hated people on earth. LOL.
Anyway not much really to report today other that TOM GOT A NEW JOB!!!! YIPEE!! He will be working for a lighting store here in Des Moines now, making great money, and full insurance benefits, which is something he didn't have at his last job. 8-5 Monday-Friday, and one Saturday a month. Sure can't beat that! He'll be working in the warehouse. I don't know how sharing the bathroom in the morning is going to work, because Umm.. well TOM HOGS THE DAMN THING!! I think it is going to end badly. LOL. Oh, and the fact that he is rubbing it in that he now has a 4 day weekend because he QUIT his driving job, is going to get him killed. SOON. Anyway, I have to work tomorrow, and that just plain SUCKS. Tom said to specifically say hello to Marsha FROM Tom. Quite demanding he is! Well, it's off to bed so that I can go to my crappy job tomorrow & pretend to not want to kill everyone there. Well, except a couple of people. So, love to all..J&T
Anyway not much really to report today other that TOM GOT A NEW JOB!!!! YIPEE!! He will be working for a lighting store here in Des Moines now, making great money, and full insurance benefits, which is something he didn't have at his last job. 8-5 Monday-Friday, and one Saturday a month. Sure can't beat that! He'll be working in the warehouse. I don't know how sharing the bathroom in the morning is going to work, because Umm.. well TOM HOGS THE DAMN THING!! I think it is going to end badly. LOL. Oh, and the fact that he is rubbing it in that he now has a 4 day weekend because he QUIT his driving job, is going to get him killed. SOON. Anyway, I have to work tomorrow, and that just plain SUCKS. Tom said to specifically say hello to Marsha FROM Tom. Quite demanding he is! Well, it's off to bed so that I can go to my crappy job tomorrow & pretend to not want to kill everyone there. Well, except a couple of people. So, love to all..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home