Yawn, Another Monday Down the tubes
Howdy to Marsha up in Fort Dodge! We are only about 45 minutes to an hour apart, so we'll be calling you to go out to dinner!
Today was about as boring as one could imagine. We are on kinda a downhill slide right now at work. People aren't buying a bunch of new cars or houses, so no insurance is needed apparantly. I have been studying for my commercial insurance license which is no fun, but is where the big bucks are, so that is the direction I am heading for now... at least until I get my real estate license. I have had about 14 different people think I would be excellent at that, and much to my dismay I seem to be able to sell ice to an eskimo. I never in a million years thought I would like sales.. but alas here I am. I hate cold calling, and can't stand to do that so I think I would be safe in real estate. I want to make a boat load of money and where I work currently is sure never going to get me to the top. If I get my commercial license though, it makes me more employable elsewhere, and that is all that matters.
Tonight was train club, which basically consisted of moving stuff, boxes, layout, dusty stuff that hasn't been touched in 12 years... but god forbid we throw it away.. UGH. Whatever. Anyway I have to get right in there with the boys, can't have them thinking I am a wussy little girl! I did manage to keep from smacking my head on anything tonight!! Sweet huh?
Last night was my first official visit to the Chiropractor. I had my serious fears that he was going to snap me in two like a toothpick, but he didn't. I am going to the same guy my lovely little sister is going to, and he is pretty nice. Today is the first day I haven't wanted to cut my freaking head off because it ached so bad, and had a headache. No tight neck, no popping back.. it was quite refreshing! I go back on Friday for a follow up visit, just to make sure stuff stayed where it should. I was out of place in my right wrist, right hip, tail bone, 5 vertebra in my neck, 3 in my back, and my SKULL was out of place (how the hell does that happen??), my right shoulder, my right collar bone, and 2 ribs. I am not sure what I did to my right side, but it must have been bad. LOL, so now my left hip hurts like hell. My guess is that it was for compensating for the right one being out for so long. Anyway, I go back for another snap crackle pop on Friday & I am actually looking forward to it. Now that I know he isn't out to kill me that is. Good thing I wasn't out in the waiting room & heard that scary ass table with the patient before me. I would have went running!!! Anyway, I better get to bed before I turn into a pumpkin!! Love to all..J&T
Today was about as boring as one could imagine. We are on kinda a downhill slide right now at work. People aren't buying a bunch of new cars or houses, so no insurance is needed apparantly. I have been studying for my commercial insurance license which is no fun, but is where the big bucks are, so that is the direction I am heading for now... at least until I get my real estate license. I have had about 14 different people think I would be excellent at that, and much to my dismay I seem to be able to sell ice to an eskimo. I never in a million years thought I would like sales.. but alas here I am. I hate cold calling, and can't stand to do that so I think I would be safe in real estate. I want to make a boat load of money and where I work currently is sure never going to get me to the top. If I get my commercial license though, it makes me more employable elsewhere, and that is all that matters.
Tonight was train club, which basically consisted of moving stuff, boxes, layout, dusty stuff that hasn't been touched in 12 years... but god forbid we throw it away.. UGH. Whatever. Anyway I have to get right in there with the boys, can't have them thinking I am a wussy little girl! I did manage to keep from smacking my head on anything tonight!! Sweet huh?
Last night was my first official visit to the Chiropractor. I had my serious fears that he was going to snap me in two like a toothpick, but he didn't. I am going to the same guy my lovely little sister is going to, and he is pretty nice. Today is the first day I haven't wanted to cut my freaking head off because it ached so bad, and had a headache. No tight neck, no popping back.. it was quite refreshing! I go back on Friday for a follow up visit, just to make sure stuff stayed where it should. I was out of place in my right wrist, right hip, tail bone, 5 vertebra in my neck, 3 in my back, and my SKULL was out of place (how the hell does that happen??), my right shoulder, my right collar bone, and 2 ribs. I am not sure what I did to my right side, but it must have been bad. LOL, so now my left hip hurts like hell. My guess is that it was for compensating for the right one being out for so long. Anyway, I go back for another snap crackle pop on Friday & I am actually looking forward to it. Now that I know he isn't out to kill me that is. Good thing I wasn't out in the waiting room & heard that scary ass table with the patient before me. I would have went running!!! Anyway, I better get to bed before I turn into a pumpkin!! Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home