The Weidner's

Sunday, March 29, 2009

whipping up a batch of cutness, and cookies

So, today I got to watch Ellie for awhile, while Jessica & Rob had some "adult" time to themselves.
I must say we had an absolute BLAST! I guess Ellie woke Jes up this morning promptly at 7:00am, ready to come to "Aunt Nennys House". Luckily, Jes talked her down until about 10:00. For awhile we watcht Caiou, and ate goldfish & pretzels.. After that, we decided it would be fun to make some cookies! She was quite the little helper, I must say. So, here are a few cute pictures of Ellie in action!So, first you have to measure the ingredients........Then, you have to mix it all up......Then, you have to put in the Chocolate Chips........

And M&M's.....

and maybe eat a few.....

Of course you have to lick the beaters! That's the best part!

So, here are the spoils of our labor.....

and, of course.... devouring one! Sippy cup of milk & everything!!!!

So, that was a pretty fun experience. Making cookies with my buddy Ellie. I couldn't have had more fun. Love to all...The Weidners




2 Comments:

  • Primo, Primo, Primo Blog!!! How lucky to spend the day with little Ellie and get such special treatment by her Aunt Jennie!!! Signed, jeleous Grandma!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:28 PM  

  • Im glad she had so much fun today, it was good for both of us. :) We must do this more often!

    By Anonymous Jessica, At 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home