The Weidner's

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Night at the Weidners...

So, last night I got the pleasure of watching Miss Ellie at our house. She had a blast chasing my cats, and making "cake & pie" Absolutely hilarious! So, without further ado... here are a few pics of her!This was the reaction when I asked her to smile. She got all squirmy!

This is Ellie hanging out with Chester. She laid down on the floor with him at one point.
I gave her my Nikon Penguin to play with & she promptly said "pen-gin" That kid is SO smart!

Yeah, so at this point she is wearing the apron Grandma made me, and talking on
"her" cell phone!

And here is the baker. She was making "cake" at this point. She would then promptly deliver her "cakes" to Uncle Tom.
Note the red bowl on the desk. Tom had finished with his cake, and she would retrieve the bowl and go make another. Funny stuff!!
So, of course I look forward to the next time that I get to watch her & bake more cakes and pies!!
I think I'll have to give the cats more warning...they crept around for a couple of hours after Ellie left & then slept pretty good the rest of the night!
Love to all...The Weidners

1 Comments:

  • Excellent blog update!!!! Great subject matter, the heat is on now for my update!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home