The Weidner's

Monday, September 29, 2008

Ellie does a 5k!

Soooo, technically Jessica & Rob are the ones that ran the 5k, but since Jessica won't allow any photgraphic evidence of said event, we'll focus on Ellie! I think Mom & Shirley (Rob's Mom) ran almost a 3k chasing Ellie around! She had more energy than she knew what to do with! This is the end of the course, and if you look out behind her there is a big hill, that's where she wanted to go!


This is Ellie enjoying her Mom's banana after the race. I'm not sure who was more exausted... Ellie or Jes!

Here Miss Ellie finally had enough. She's got her sippy cup in one hand, and snuggled in with Grandma. Does life get any better than this?

A big congrats to Rob & Jessica for finishing their first official 5k! I was super impressed by both of them! Hell, I was wore out just WATCHING! I'll live vicariously through my sister until I decide that maybe a little excersise wouldn't kill me..Love to all.. The Weidners!

1 Comments:

  • Excellent blog!!!! Go Ellie! Grandma....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home