Off the Hook!
So, this weekend was "Off the Hook" for sure! The Celebrity Food & Wine Expo came to Des Moines, and with it came one of my FAVORITE Chef's - Guy Fieri! We bought tickets to his Celebrity Kitchen Theater, and got to sit in the third row & watch him cook & tell stories! It was awesome! The best part?? He rode in on a HARLEY! That's my kind of dude!!
Here is the "Grand Entrace" Loud music going, and Guy riding in on a
2008 Harley Softail Custom!
Here we are with Guy! He was super nice, and really down to earth! It was SO cool to meet him! I can't wait till he comes again next year! I'm REALLY hoping we get Paula Deen next year!
Mom has gardners on her blog, and I have chefs! Too funny!
Anyway, so it snowed here yesterday a little bit, but it's all gone today. I'm not excited to see the cold weather come, but I guess it is that time of year. I'm looking forward to the holidays for some reason this year, and just can't wait to spend time with my family this year.
As always, the kitties are doing well. Tiger is a huge sponge. Loves, loves, LOVES purses.
I finally got a picture with him talking to me. He is SO chatty. Currently he is crashed out on the couch inbetween us, cuddled up with the remote. He has a serious thing with the remote too. He loves it, and will get it in his paws and cuddle it like a teddy bear. Wierd.
I think I'm going to go change laundry, which is always fun. Love to all..The Weidners
Mom has gardners on her blog, and I have chefs! Too funny!
Anyway, so it snowed here yesterday a little bit, but it's all gone today. I'm not excited to see the cold weather come, but I guess it is that time of year. I'm looking forward to the holidays for some reason this year, and just can't wait to spend time with my family this year.
As always, the kitties are doing well. Tiger is a huge sponge. Loves, loves, LOVES purses.
I think I'm going to go change laundry, which is always fun. Love to all..The Weidners

2 Comments:
Jealous! I love Guy Fieri. I had to stop watching DDD though, I was always craving whatever he was eating. YUM!
By
Jessica, At
9:14 PM
This is so embarassing...I have no idea who Guy Fieri is....Im getting so out of touch! Had to quite watching food network....to much time dedicated to FOOD, which I dont need! Glad you had a good time!! MOM
By
Anonymous, At
2:13 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home