Changing it up!
So, I'm highly sick of the pink, so I guess I'll do this for awhile.
I'm one day closer to my surgery, and I'm getting a bit more nervous. What if I don't wake up? Seriously.... that's how they find out about heart issues you know!! So, if the worse happens, just know that I love you all, and that I'm having a good time up there with Grandma Ambrose, and Grandpa Lynch. =) Oh, and I'll be haunting you all, messing with you constantly. HAHA!!
I'm one day closer to my surgery, and I'm getting a bit more nervous. What if I don't wake up? Seriously.... that's how they find out about heart issues you know!! So, if the worse happens, just know that I love you all, and that I'm having a good time up there with Grandma Ambrose, and Grandpa Lynch. =) Oh, and I'll be haunting you all, messing with you constantly. HAHA!!

2 Comments:
ummmmmm...this screen is a bit depressing....go back for colors!!
MOM
By
Anonymous, At
9:29 PM
ummmmmm...this screen is a bit depressing....go back for colors!!
MOM
By
Anonymous, At
9:29 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home