
Saturday, I went down to West Branch to spend the day with my Mommy. We took our cameras out, and just drove around and had fun. We didn't get to see any wild life, other than one Phesant, and of course Millie.. who wouldn't stay home to save her life! So, here is a rather cute picture of Millie. Looks like something off a Corgi website.

While wandering around, I came across this cool beehive! If you click on the pic, you'll see where they incorporated the berries, and twigs. It was pretty cool!

Here is an old Massey Furgeson Combine. Out to pasture you might say.

Time for the Macro lens!! Love the texture on this one!

Now here is something you DON'T see on a Corgi website. Stupid dog. She was riding on the mule, but not after this! No way! Well, I did finally give in and let her sit on the floor board of it.

Doesn't this cow look impressed? Not so much.

And, last but not least...we have the professional photographer herself. She'll kill me for putting this on there, but you have to admit, her & Millie look cute! So, I'm thinking this should be a new tradition, I had a blast, and it was the best weekend ever! Love to all...The Weidners
1 Comments:
Great Blog..pictures look great! All except the last one of that big "Pumpkin" with the dog. Lets do this again!! Love MOM
By
Anonymous, At
8:05 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home