The Weidner's

Monday, January 05, 2009

Opps

So, I guess it's been since November 23rd that I updated this thing!! Sorry everyone!
Now that the holidays have all come and gone, I'm finally able to settle down a little bit. Between working 2 jobs, all of the dental stuff, as well as Christmas shopping, I'm worn out! All I can concentrate on is the fact that spring is one day closer.
This Friday should be a good time for me. I am having my wisdom teeth pulled. Luckily I have a cool oral surgeon, and he understands that I'll be a nervous freak a zoid, so he's allowing me to just sleep through the whole thing! ROCK ON! I'll have a nice IV in my arm, and go nighty night! I'll wake up and it'll be alllllll over! People should be impressed that I've gone to the dentist as much as I have, PLUS had 2 root canals, PLUS now I'm having surgery! Holy crap!
So, I'm looking forward to spring, as I said before. I'm having PMS (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome), and it sucks! I want to feel the wind in my hair!
Anyway, watching Ellie open her presents was the best thing ever! I gave her a fuzzy pink blanket with butterflies all over it. She opened it up & said "I WUUUVVV it"! OMG. Where was the video camera? Darn! So, hopefully Jes can stalk her & get a pic of the blanket & Build a Bear Bunnie that I gave her. She is awesome, and grows by leaps and bounds daily it seems!
I had a fabulous Christmas with all of my family. I really couldn't ask for more! Well, here's to hoping you had as great of a holiday season as we all did! Love to all..The Weidners

1 Comments:

  • Surgery advice....
    Warm soup, thick blanket, lots of quiet.....MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home