The Weidner's

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Marsha is Evil! =)

So, I get this nice email from my wonderful Aunt Marsha on Friday, thanking me for coming down to the farm, and saying how nice it is that we all still love the farm. And then the words:
and I'm attaching a picture of someone who misses you: Attached was a picture of Tiger! OH! She's evil I tell you! I had finally forgotten about him, and got over the fact that the poor thing was hating life. I know I'm a huge sap, but I just can't help it. Critters have feelings too. SO, Friday I emailed his picture to a few people, and I have found him a home! A gal that I know named Penny that works for Weitz Ag is going to take him. I am "fostering" him for a few days until she is ready for him. Until then, Marsha... he is safe & happy. He has made himself right at home as you can see!!!I brushed him all out, and cleaned him up. He's got a tiger head, and a body that doesn't match. I don't get it. Oh, and Marsha is right. He's a talker! Well, I better go do something productive. Love to all...the Weidners

2 Comments:

  • Oh, he looks so happy and fluffy. Thank you for going to so much work to find him a home. He really owill make your friend a wonderful companion. He certainly had an adventure getting to your house. I bet it will be hard to tell him goodbye. thanks again, m

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:18 PM  

  • Well, you can't deny he looks quite content having escaped from the tuff life on the farm..I guess if there is a heaven for people who rescue desperate cats..you just stepped up a rung or two...Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home