The Weidner's

Thursday, January 03, 2008

And now time for Happy stuff

Well, I'd imagine your all tired of looking at my puddy tat, so I'll move on. Here are a few cute pics from Christmas! Grandma's aprons were a big hit, and most everyone was more than willing to show them off...except for Adam & Josh!

Elisabeth & Anna were all smiles... it might have been the wine, but I'm convinced it was the aprons!
That's Jessica doing the "Sexy Apron Pose" Victoria's Secret...look out! =)

Here my Mom demonstrates the matching apron, potholders, and scrubbie thing!

Ellie was into the bubbles big time! She laughed & smiled. The tote Elisabeth gave her kept her busy pretty much all night!

Ellie played under the table for awhile, and gave me this cheese ball grin when I pointed the camera at her. That smile kills me! Hilarious!

Anyway, Christmas has come & gone, and we are into the new year. I made the same New Year's resolution this year as all the others, loose weight, exercise more & in Mom's words "blah, blah blah". So, I hope this year is a great one for everyone. Love to all....The Weidners.


P.S. I promise to try to be better about updating this thing.... since Uncle Steve seems to enjoy it so much! =)

1 Comments:

  • What a great blog!!!! Even with the silly pictures of your mother...!! Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home