The Weidner's

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

In Memory

Today has been a very sad day for us. We had to put Clarence to sleep this morning. It is just never an easy thing to do, no matter how "prepared" you think you are. I thought I was tough, and didn't think I'd loose my mind, but I did. I'll try to post some happy, Christmas pics tomorrow...but tonight I just want to veg out. Love to all...The Weidners

2 Comments:

  • What a nice picture for a forever memory..That's what pets are all about, they are great friends, they just dont live long enough. Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:32 AM  

  • I lost my beloved Sopnie to kitty cancer a couple of years ago and it still makes me sad, so I can only imagine what you are feeling. So sorry for the loss of your sweet kitty. Elisabeth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home