The Weidner's

Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm bad!

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted! I haven't been up to much. Our office moved on August 9th, and so now I only have about a 5 minute drive to work. It has saved on the gas bill, which I see has gone up like 40 cents over the last week. I wonder what the excuse is now? There must have been a strong wind down south that scared them. UGH.
Anyway, my flowers & stuff have grown out of control, and I need to get outside and take a picture of them. A couple of weeks ago, my brother in law David gave me two big Barberry bushes that he dug out of his landscaping. They are very pretty, but I think one of them is going to croak. One took the transplanting pretty well, and the second one not so much. I need to put down the fabric, and then put pea rock all over it to complete it. I'm thinking that is going to be a spring project once all the grass, and weeds and stuff die off for the winter.
Tom is doing well with his job, and likes it just as much as one person could like his job.
I got to babysit my beautiful little niece Ellie the other night, while Jes & Rob had some "grown up" time. She was an absolute blast! She even was cuddly... which was awesome! Nothing like having those little arms giving you snuggles! She is growing like a weed! When I put her down to sleep at 7:30, she really didn't even fuss. I think I wore her out good before I tried it! Last time she cried for about 12 minutes, and of course... I did too. I learned my lesson though.. put her down, turn on the sound maker thingy, and don't turn back. It destroys me to see her with her arms stretched out and so sad! Jessica has told me that "I'm going to have to get a lot thicker skin if I'm ever going to have a kid" HA HA! Although, I fear she is probably right!
Well, other than that I don't know too much! We are an old boring married couple! Hope everyone has a great 3 day weekend! I know I'm looking forward to it! Love to all..The Weidners

1 Comments:

  • Is that camera just gathering dust or what...Hey, lets see some action here!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home