One year ago....
Today marked our one year anniversary, and keeping with tradition, we got out the top layer of our cake. Well, let me tell you...Lovejoys cake is fantastic...the first time around. We both took one bite & that was quite enough! It basically is pure sugar at this point! Oh well!
BEFORE.........
AFTER....
We ended up going out to eat tonight to celebrate our First Anniversary. It was a very nice, laid back day and we got to spend the whole day together. We have decided that we always take September 23rd off, and spend our Anniversary together. No work on that day ever!
I have been sicker than hell all weekend, which is just great. It all started Thursday night. I came down with one of those horrible summer colds. Before long it will turn into Bronchitis just like I always get. Then will come the inhalers, and all that. At least I'm prepared. I get it every year.
Well, I am utterly exausted so I think I will get off of here, take some Ny-Quill, and head to bed. Yawn.... nitey nite! The Weidners
I have been sicker than hell all weekend, which is just great. It all started Thursday night. I came down with one of those horrible summer colds. Before long it will turn into Bronchitis just like I always get. Then will come the inhalers, and all that. At least I'm prepared. I get it every year.
Well, I am utterly exausted so I think I will get off of here, take some Ny-Quill, and head to bed. Yawn.... nitey nite! The Weidners

1 Comments:
Hmmmm..looks pretty good to me..I would of tried a big bite! Hope your anniversary was very happy. Its nice to celebrate together!! Love MOM
By
Anonymous, At
2:58 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home