I'm boring!
Not much new & exciting going on. Our office is going to move over to the side of town that I live on, so that's pretty cool. It will literally be about a 5 minute drive to work! Wee!!
My garden continues to grow well, and not only flowers...but lots of WEEDS too! I spent about 35 minutes out there tonight weeding, weeding, weeding. I'm sad to see some stuff dying off already. All that hard work, and they are gone.
Last night we went out to eat with Tom's sister, Terri, her husband David, and their little girl Lauren. She is growing like a weed & says the funniest stuff. We took her to the mall & let her try out the new play area, and she had a good time, but it isn't nearly as nice as the one at Jordan Creek. She was a social butterfly though!
Anyway, I'm really boring tonight. Going to make some seasoned pork chops, homemade coleslaw, and cottage cheese. Not too exciting!
My garden continues to grow well, and not only flowers...but lots of WEEDS too! I spent about 35 minutes out there tonight weeding, weeding, weeding. I'm sad to see some stuff dying off already. All that hard work, and they are gone.
Last night we went out to eat with Tom's sister, Terri, her husband David, and their little girl Lauren. She is growing like a weed & says the funniest stuff. We took her to the mall & let her try out the new play area, and she had a good time, but it isn't nearly as nice as the one at Jordan Creek. She was a social butterfly though!
Anyway, I'm really boring tonight. Going to make some seasoned pork chops, homemade coleslaw, and cottage cheese. Not too exciting!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home