Lots of News....
Well, since it has been quite awhile since I have done anything with this blog, I guess I'll start out with this....
Introducing.... Chester!
About a month and a half ago, we got the very sad news that Clarance, my 16 year old cat has Cancer. I have not taken the news well, and so far he is hanging in there. His personality is in tact, he isn't in any pain, and he is still eating, drinking, and acting just like he always has. Anyway, Chester came to us from our favorite gal that works at our vet clinic. So, now we are on some kind of list with crazy cat people probably, but they are all getting along, and we are just happy for everyday that we still have Clarance. It's always horrible when you have to face stuff like this.
In other exciting news, yesterday I entered my first photo contest at a train show that we go to every year, and I PLACED FIRST in my class!!! Pretty cool. =) Woo Hoo! Here is the
"Award Winning Photo"
It is a picture of the historic Kate Shelley Bridge up in Boone, Iowa. I think it was built in 1899, and is over 150 feet tall, over 2000 feet long, and is currently being replaced by a big cement monster bridge because it has become outdated.
So, that is really all of my exciting news for now!
We have been pretty laid back, and just enjoying married life! We have been working on our house, and put in a new floor in our kitchen. It is Armstrong laminate floor, and called "Heritage Pine" it is beautiful, and I guess I really should take a picture of it...
We are looking at listing our house in the spring, and moving into a larger house. It's getting so cute I might not want to move! YEAH RIGHT!
Tomorrow is Monday, so I better get off of here & get in the shower! Hope everyone has a great week! Love to all..The Weidners
In other exciting news, yesterday I entered my first photo contest at a train show that we go to every year, and I PLACED FIRST in my class!!! Pretty cool. =) Woo Hoo! Here is the
"Award Winning Photo"
So, that is really all of my exciting news for now!
We have been pretty laid back, and just enjoying married life! We have been working on our house, and put in a new floor in our kitchen. It is Armstrong laminate floor, and called "Heritage Pine" it is beautiful, and I guess I really should take a picture of it...
We are looking at listing our house in the spring, and moving into a larger house. It's getting so cute I might not want to move! YEAH RIGHT!
Tomorrow is Monday, so I better get off of here & get in the shower! Hope everyone has a great week! Love to all..The Weidners

2 Comments:
Congrats on your award! and your new cat. I am so glad you finally updated your blog,, let's see more of your "award winning" photographic ability, m
By
Anonymous, At
7:51 AM
OK, now that you are winning awards with your photography, keep up the picture show on your blog here.....I love pictures!!!! MOM
By
Anonymous, At
8:44 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home