How My Garden Grows!!
Well, it's been awhile since I posted pictures of my garden, so I'll post a bunch of them! Everything is growing quite well. I have had a couple of things take awhile to come around, but I don't think a single thing has died. I have a couple of things I need to pinch dead heads off of, so round two comes.. but other than that everything is getting bigger! They like their Osmocote!
This is my new planter out by the road. It was just an ugly tree in the ground with old mulch around it. SO, I took away all the icky mulch, and put up the bricks, and filled it with a big bag of potting soil. Put all the flowers in & wha -la!
This is one of my gorgeous Marigolds! They are just in full bloom right now & are stunning!
This is a side view of the front bed. I have some grass to pull again, but I'm hoping the Preen will kill it eventually!!! UGH!!
Some more of my beautiful Marigolds. They have gotten huge, and I just love them! Maybe next year I might just do the whole darn thing in Marigolds!!! The Mums however..are annoying me.
This is one of my planters, it has really grown up & filled out!
This is the second of my planters. I didn't know those ice cycles would bloom, but they are!
This is some of the coleus that is supposed to hate full sun. You would never know it, as it is about 8 inches high, and probably 8 inches wide.
And, lastly this is my Schefflera that I got at Grandpa Lynch's funeral. This is a very patient plant, let me tell you. I did just re-plant it & it seems way happier! I think it's going to take over my house!
Anyway, tomorrow is Monday, which I am not looking forward to. The whole week goes so slow, and the weekend goes SO fast. Its kind of cruel!
Love to all...The Weidners!
Anyway, tomorrow is Monday, which I am not looking forward to. The whole week goes so slow, and the weekend goes SO fast. Its kind of cruel!
Love to all...The Weidners!

1 Comments:
excellent update!! Glad to see your first attempt at gardening is proceeding quite well...keep up the green thumb..it will get to be addictive!! Love mom
By
Anonymous, At
8:36 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home