Fine!! I'll Update!!
Well, apparantly a lot of people read this blog that I was unaware of, so I guess I'll try to do a better job of updating this thing. I haven't been very active at it since Ellie was born. She is doing great and amazingly gets cuter every day! I am a VERY proud aunt & snuggle her EVERY chance I get!
On to the wedding update! I went for my first set of alterations the other day & finally got to see myself with it on, including veil & tiara! I am very happy with how it all looks together, but I wish I had been a lot more serious about the weight loss. I sent invitations out yesterday so be watching the mail! I made them myself, and I think they turned out GREAT! I had a slight idea what I wanted to do out of a book, and just took it from there! I have a ton yet to do, and I realize there is only 2 and a half months to go. Procrastination is going to bite me in the ass, this I am aware. I keep having the nightmare that I forgot to A)Send the invitations or B)Get my dress altered & cleaned. I guess neither of those are true anymore. WHEW!
My bridesmaid dresses are bought & ordered, and will be in by August 4th. SO, I am glad to get that off my mind, so that I don't have sleepless nights of thinking everyone will be in jeans & a t-shirt.. lol, yes another dream I had. Wedding stress really is rediculous, and I would NEVER do it again. We should have went to Vegas!! I think everyone should do it once, but you are seriously INSANE if you do it twice!!!
Tomorrow is the 4th of July, and I hear Dale is having a big to-do at his place. I wish I had taken Wednesday off, and I would come but since I have to work I probably should stay home & get some sleep!
My new job is going GREAT! I love the people that I work with and the job that I do is crazy busy, and keeps me challenged everyday.
On to the wedding update! I went for my first set of alterations the other day & finally got to see myself with it on, including veil & tiara! I am very happy with how it all looks together, but I wish I had been a lot more serious about the weight loss. I sent invitations out yesterday so be watching the mail! I made them myself, and I think they turned out GREAT! I had a slight idea what I wanted to do out of a book, and just took it from there! I have a ton yet to do, and I realize there is only 2 and a half months to go. Procrastination is going to bite me in the ass, this I am aware. I keep having the nightmare that I forgot to A)Send the invitations or B)Get my dress altered & cleaned. I guess neither of those are true anymore. WHEW!
My bridesmaid dresses are bought & ordered, and will be in by August 4th. SO, I am glad to get that off my mind, so that I don't have sleepless nights of thinking everyone will be in jeans & a t-shirt.. lol, yes another dream I had. Wedding stress really is rediculous, and I would NEVER do it again. We should have went to Vegas!! I think everyone should do it once, but you are seriously INSANE if you do it twice!!!
Tomorrow is the 4th of July, and I hear Dale is having a big to-do at his place. I wish I had taken Wednesday off, and I would come but since I have to work I probably should stay home & get some sleep!
My new job is going GREAT! I love the people that I work with and the job that I do is crazy busy, and keeps me challenged everyday.
Yesterday was Jessica's baby shower in West Branch and it was a nice time. Ellie made her grand entrance, and she was quite vocal about it! I think Jes & Rob "hired" most of the people there to be part time help! I can see how they are exausted. She has us all wrapped around her tiny little finger!! Here are some pictures of the Princess & her court.
Proud Daddy Rob, showing us how to burp her!
Here is Ellie hanging out with her Great Grandma Lynch. Grandma had such a natural way with her, I guess she gets that from experience!!
Marsha was "streatching" Ellie to try to get that gas out of her tummy & we did hear a couple of burps come out of her! Good job Marsha!
This is Madison hanging out with her 2nd Cousin. Seems wierd to think of that way!
And this is 4 generations of our family. I think this picture came out very well if I do say so myself. Prints are available for a nominal fee! Just kidding!! It really is sad that there is so little family resemblence..... right.
Proud Daddy Rob, showing us how to burp her!
Here is Ellie hanging out with her Great Grandma Lynch. Grandma had such a natural way with her, I guess she gets that from experience!!
Marsha was "streatching" Ellie to try to get that gas out of her tummy & we did hear a couple of burps come out of her! Good job Marsha!
This is Madison hanging out with her 2nd Cousin. Seems wierd to think of that way!
And this is 4 generations of our family. I think this picture came out very well if I do say so myself. Prints are available for a nominal fee! Just kidding!! It really is sad that there is so little family resemblence..... right.
1 Comments:
Great blog update!!! Nice to have you back!
By
Farmmom, At
12:20 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home