Bi-Weekly Update
Well, it appears it is time for my bi-weekly update. I am just insanley busy these days & I forget about this happy little blog. Anyway, let's get to it:
I am now in my second month at work. I really love my new job, and the people I work with are GREAT! We are all one big happy family. A bunch of us went out to lunch today, and had a blast. Friday I think we are going to Clive After 5, which is a big party with music. Should be a good time. The job keeps getting more insane everyday, we are just busy, busy, busy, which most of the time is a good thing...other times I want to jump off a cliff, or in front of the train which is about 50 feet out my back door (yes, I am happy about that).
Wedding stuff is going good. I got all my invitations done about a week ago. Now I have to do a map, so that everyone can find where to go. Then, I guess I better get to sending them. WOW. In four months you'll will be coming to Des Moines to see us dressed to kill!!
I am getting more excited every day to become an Aunt to Ellie! Jessica's belly grows & it just seems unreal yet that there is a little person in there! I feel her belly & it is hard as a rock! Ellie will try to feel you when you press against her. It is really a wierd feeling. Like the little critter inside just wants to know what is out there..
Last weekend Mom brought her beautiful new Jayco Designer up for us to drool over, and play with. We went out Thursday & hung out with Jessica's inlaws, and had a great time. Friday night my in-laws to be came out, and everyone finally got to meet eachother. I think it all went well. Lauren was adorable as always, and had her little plastic mower & helped the Saylorvill park out by "mowing" Mom's lot. Of course there was no shortage of food, being a Lynch-Voparil-Young-Weidner-VanDenBaard get together. Saturday night was nice. Got to see Dave & Linda and their son John, who works for the Union Pacific. We had to talk train a little bit.
I made the comment to Tom that it would be SO fun to have our own camper, and be able to go camping to just get away from it all, and hang out with friends & family. The answer was "no, we only live 20 minutes away from here". Right..but that is SO not the point! So, by Saturday evening apparantley Tom had a good time, because Sunday was spent checking out our truck to figure out what he could pull, and seeing what kind of gear ratio we had in the rear end.... oh, and looking at campers online!! HAHA! My devious plot is WORKING!! Anyway wanting & affording is two seperate things. So, we'll see.
Well, I best get to downloading pics & burning a CD of Jessica's last ultrasound! I will talk to you all later! Love to all J&T
I am now in my second month at work. I really love my new job, and the people I work with are GREAT! We are all one big happy family. A bunch of us went out to lunch today, and had a blast. Friday I think we are going to Clive After 5, which is a big party with music. Should be a good time. The job keeps getting more insane everyday, we are just busy, busy, busy, which most of the time is a good thing...other times I want to jump off a cliff, or in front of the train which is about 50 feet out my back door (yes, I am happy about that).
Wedding stuff is going good. I got all my invitations done about a week ago. Now I have to do a map, so that everyone can find where to go. Then, I guess I better get to sending them. WOW. In four months you'll will be coming to Des Moines to see us dressed to kill!!
I am getting more excited every day to become an Aunt to Ellie! Jessica's belly grows & it just seems unreal yet that there is a little person in there! I feel her belly & it is hard as a rock! Ellie will try to feel you when you press against her. It is really a wierd feeling. Like the little critter inside just wants to know what is out there..
Last weekend Mom brought her beautiful new Jayco Designer up for us to drool over, and play with. We went out Thursday & hung out with Jessica's inlaws, and had a great time. Friday night my in-laws to be came out, and everyone finally got to meet eachother. I think it all went well. Lauren was adorable as always, and had her little plastic mower & helped the Saylorvill park out by "mowing" Mom's lot. Of course there was no shortage of food, being a Lynch-Voparil-Young-Weidner-VanDenBaard get together. Saturday night was nice. Got to see Dave & Linda and their son John, who works for the Union Pacific. We had to talk train a little bit.
I made the comment to Tom that it would be SO fun to have our own camper, and be able to go camping to just get away from it all, and hang out with friends & family. The answer was "no, we only live 20 minutes away from here". Right..but that is SO not the point! So, by Saturday evening apparantley Tom had a good time, because Sunday was spent checking out our truck to figure out what he could pull, and seeing what kind of gear ratio we had in the rear end.... oh, and looking at campers online!! HAHA! My devious plot is WORKING!! Anyway wanting & affording is two seperate things. So, we'll see.
Well, I best get to downloading pics & burning a CD of Jessica's last ultrasound! I will talk to you all later! Love to all J&T

1 Comments:
Great blog update!!!!!
By
Farmmom, At
9:45 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home