The Weidner's

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

She's HERE!!!

Meet Ellie!!! Tonight, we welcomed Elisabeth Anne Young into this world. She weighed in at 7lbs, 4.8 ounces, and measured 20 inches long! She has long arms, and legs & big feet, which she gets totally from Rob! She is beautiful, and perfect and I am beyond excited. Of course, I am probably biased!!! Anyway, on to the pics!!!

Right after they wheeled Jessica out of surger, here came Rob with Ellie!!
Of course we swarmed him!

Proud Grandma Lynch-Voparil.

Proud Mommy & Baby. Jessica looks so beautiful holding her daughter!!

Ellie looks so tiny in Rob's arms!

This is Ellie getting all checked out back in the room. I believe they were taking her temp again, and she didn't like it one bit. We got to hear her little lungs work!

1 Comments:

  • Most beautiful darn little baby ya ever saw huh? Good job on your blog....it has been appreciated all over Iowa and beyond!

    By Blogger Farmmom, At 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home