The Weidner's

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Camper madness continues

HA HA! Well, Thomas has become obsessed with campers. It was a few weeks ago that he got "the bug". We have been in and out of SEVERAL, and I can't find one I like as much as Mom's.... Thanks for setting the bar too high. Damn it. We went to Gary's trailer sales, and looked around at about 3 different Jayco's. I have one that I really like, however the color scheme inside is AWFUL! It is called Peach, and I just can't stand that color. We went to a place in Altoona & sure enough I walk around the corner & spot one with a little 5x8 deck that comes out of the underneath!! How cool! Mom said they had them, but I thought I would have to see it to believe it... and now I have! Of course I liked that camper A LOT, and it was a Travel Supreme... just more than a tad out of our price range. So, the hunt continues. I see now why it took years for Mom to find the right one, and then finally ordered it. I think we'll probably have to wait about a year to do anything. We have this damn wedding thing to pay for and all....I should have freakin eloped!!
Today was pretty boring. Did some work around the house, finished our wedding invites, and put all the address labels on them. Literally need stamps, and away they go.
I talked to my Aunt Anita last night, and she sounds excited, and my cousin Lindsey & her husband Chris will probably come too. It should be a good showing. If everyone shows up that I have invited, we will have 99 people. I can have 100 total, so that is good for me!
I have recently realized just how much I have yet to do & freaked out. I have a monster to do list, and I don't like it. Anyway, enough about wedding stuff.. I just stress out..
On to FUN STUFF!!! Ellie has officially been given her notice to GET OUT! I am so excited that I can't stand it! I can hardly wait to hold her, to touch her soft hair, and smooch her chubby cheeks. I love her so much already & I haven't met her! My little sister is going to be a Mommy, and it seems pretty surreal still.. but I think it'll finally click on Tuesday/Wednesday...whenever Ellie makes her debut. Whew!! I guess I better go before I get all weepy! I am very emotional over this baby business!! I suppose the damn laundry is calling... love to all..J&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home