The Weidner's

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Steelers Win (big deal)!!

Well, tonight was the much anticipated Super Bowl. I wasn't one of those people anticipating it, but whatever. We did go to a Super Bowl party at Tom's sisters place, but it was just an excuse to hang with family..well some of the family anyway. The only ones that were upstairs are the important ones!!
Last night we went out to eat to El Azteca in Pleasant Hill with our friend Dave. He then came to our house and we watched 40 year old virgin. Again. It was even funnier the second time around. We called Texas Roadhouse for almost a half an hour to try to get in for call ahead seating, we finally got through at 5:25, and it was going to be a TWO and a half hour wait... WHAT???!!!! Okay, whatever so we called Bravo out at Jordan Creek mall, and the earliest we could get in there was 9:00pm, so yeah... not happening either. So, that is when we said the hell with it & headed East. I think we finally got to bed around 11:30 or so. We are such party animals... right.
Tomorrow is back to work, and I am thinking around Tuesdayish will be back to the Chiro. About once a week at this point to keep my base of my skull in place. I think it has to do with my two fractured skull episodes. That was fun. I can't remember how old I was when that happened though....I just tried to call Mom, and she didn't answer so she must be out partying with Father Benda again.
Well, Gray's Anatomy is starting, so I have to cut this short!! Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home