The Weidner's

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sunday Already??!!

Every Sunday night I find myself amazed that I have to go back to work already tomorrow. I am considering just taking the rest of the year's Mondays off, so that I don't have to deal with them. I think that sounds like a grand plan!!
We are sitting here on the couch, waiting for Grey's Anatomy to come on. We are both addicted to that show, and it is pretty funny. I never got into ER, but this hospital show is good.
I didn't get too much accomplished today, other than laundry, going to the grocery store, making dinner & baking banana bread for Tom. Hey, when I spell it all out on paper it looks like I acutally did get something done!!!
Tomorrow is back to work, and I am not looking forward to it. Like usual. I really need to find something that is a little more challenging I think.
I am really quite boring today, so I guess I'll sign off here for now. I think this is officially my shortest post!! Yawn..Nitey Nite.. Love to all..J&T

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home