It's Thursday already??
I can't believe I have been so bad this week about updating my blog! I have had a lot going on at work, and when I get home at night, I am just bitchy, and want to sit on the couch & do nothing. I am getting pretty good at that. Tonight about 9:15pm, I had a cleaning urge so I cleaned up a bunch of the living room, and vaccumned. Wierd huh? The cats are all still in hiding, or so they think. I can find them when necessary!
Tomorrow is a big day for Clarance (the orange 14 year old), as he gets to go to the vet & checked to see if he is doing ok. He is old, and I worry about him. He is such a good kitty!
Thomas is sitting next to me reading some kind of train book, and probably thinking about going to sleep since he has to work tomorrow & half of a day on Saturday! The lucky boy! I took tomorrow off so I can deal with cat issues!! Tom has his fingers all bandaged up from cutting his fingers on a box at work. He is still sore at night and his feet are killing him. I think I'll have to buy him some really good shoes here soon. That should aleviate the problem!
My wedding dress is here, and I went to Walmart the other night and got it a big tote, and a white sheet, wrapped it all up & put it away. I have some weight to loose, and I want my dress to look a lot better than it does. I haven't tried it on yet... but I know I have gained weight. UGH! It is stress eating from hating my job, or that I am so content at home I don't watch what I put in the 'ol pie hole. Which ever it is, it has to stop.
We are all moved out of the train club finally, and so pretty soon they will be tearing down the old building and putting up a nice crapper. If I ever go in to use that bathroom I'll think fondly of the many nights spent in there. Right.
We are highly considering moving at this point, since our neighbors SUCK. The neighbors to the west of us are a bunch of illegal mexicans and have about 4-5 cars over there & not a single one has insurance, a licensed driver or a MUFFLER!!!! To top it off they run a drywalling business, so at 6am about 15 illegal mexicans meet there to go to whatever job site. NICE!! Not a single muffler on any vehicle, and they are out there honking horns, and carrying on. It is like a flippin circus!! UGH!! Anyway, we'll probably call the slum lord that owns that place, and see if he wants to buy our house. Then we'll be gone!!
Okay, so I am going to go to bed, and shut this thing off. I have had a long day!! Love to all..J&T
Tomorrow is a big day for Clarance (the orange 14 year old), as he gets to go to the vet & checked to see if he is doing ok. He is old, and I worry about him. He is such a good kitty!
Thomas is sitting next to me reading some kind of train book, and probably thinking about going to sleep since he has to work tomorrow & half of a day on Saturday! The lucky boy! I took tomorrow off so I can deal with cat issues!! Tom has his fingers all bandaged up from cutting his fingers on a box at work. He is still sore at night and his feet are killing him. I think I'll have to buy him some really good shoes here soon. That should aleviate the problem!
My wedding dress is here, and I went to Walmart the other night and got it a big tote, and a white sheet, wrapped it all up & put it away. I have some weight to loose, and I want my dress to look a lot better than it does. I haven't tried it on yet... but I know I have gained weight. UGH! It is stress eating from hating my job, or that I am so content at home I don't watch what I put in the 'ol pie hole. Which ever it is, it has to stop.
We are all moved out of the train club finally, and so pretty soon they will be tearing down the old building and putting up a nice crapper. If I ever go in to use that bathroom I'll think fondly of the many nights spent in there. Right.
We are highly considering moving at this point, since our neighbors SUCK. The neighbors to the west of us are a bunch of illegal mexicans and have about 4-5 cars over there & not a single one has insurance, a licensed driver or a MUFFLER!!!! To top it off they run a drywalling business, so at 6am about 15 illegal mexicans meet there to go to whatever job site. NICE!! Not a single muffler on any vehicle, and they are out there honking horns, and carrying on. It is like a flippin circus!! UGH!! Anyway, we'll probably call the slum lord that owns that place, and see if he wants to buy our house. Then we'll be gone!!
Okay, so I am going to go to bed, and shut this thing off. I have had a long day!! Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home