Lassie is a 11.6 lb Tabby...Apparently
Apparently the light in the basement was bothering my 14 year old Orange & White Tabby at 2:00am! He came to the bedroom door & meowed like something was horribly wrong... well I got up to see if he was dying or what, and he goes RUNNING to the basement stairs & MEOWS again. I looked down & saw that Tom had left a light on in the train room, so I went down shut it off, and headed back upstairs. Clarance (Lassie) was at the top of the stairs looking right at me & let out this little meow, like "bout time" then turned around, and strutted to the recliner where he cat bed is, got in & tucked his paws under himself like he was SO happy that I went & took care of that light being on!! I guess the light was in his eyes or something. Not sure. He also does this kind of goofy thing when the mail man comes. He is quite the little alarm clock!
So, now that I am WIDE awake at 2:00am I laid in bed for a good hour before I got back to sleep. About the time that happend is when my lovely fiance started the snoring.. MY GOD. Have you ever laid there in bed & contemplated smothering someone because they were snoring in your ear?? I did this morning!!
So, now I am at work, I don't think I slept since about 3:00 this morning, and I am tired! Just trying to keep my eyes open is becoming a challenge!!
Tonight we have train club, and I'll be wanting to get the heck out of there pretty fast! Listening to everyone argue over what should & shouldn't be decided is making me insane. There are lots of Cheifs, and not enough indians around there if you get my drift! Anyway, I better pretend to care about my job and get this crap done. Yippee. Love to all..J&T
So, now that I am WIDE awake at 2:00am I laid in bed for a good hour before I got back to sleep. About the time that happend is when my lovely fiance started the snoring.. MY GOD. Have you ever laid there in bed & contemplated smothering someone because they were snoring in your ear?? I did this morning!!
So, now I am at work, I don't think I slept since about 3:00 this morning, and I am tired! Just trying to keep my eyes open is becoming a challenge!!
Tonight we have train club, and I'll be wanting to get the heck out of there pretty fast! Listening to everyone argue over what should & shouldn't be decided is making me insane. There are lots of Cheifs, and not enough indians around there if you get my drift! Anyway, I better pretend to care about my job and get this crap done. Yippee. Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home