Sun is not my friend today!
Yesterday we had Jessica's birthday party, and while I must say we had a blast, I also must say how completley BURNED I am! Tom tried to get me to put sunscreen on, and I just wouldn't listen because I "wanted some color", well let me tell you. I GOT IT! The color I was hoping for was brown, however I got PINKISH RED!! I hurt on my scalp, my shoulders & my face. I thought if I stayed in the pool, and out of the sun it wouldn't get me!! WRONG!! Oh well, I still had fun & got to meet the famous Veronica & her dog Harley (the squirrel intimidator). I wonder how Veronica is doing today? She was getting some color too!
Today we were lucky enough to get to see Mom again, because we all went out to eat together!! I was happy I got to see her 2 days in a row.. makes me wish she were MUCH closer. I tried to convince her to move to Des Moines, but she would have none of it! I think she likes her 2 hour buffer zone!
Tonight Tom and I went to Petsmart & got cat food & some more fish. Yes, it is finally time for Round 2 with the 55 gallon aquarium. We bought one 29 cent goldfish & plopped in there to be a guine pig if you will. Poor fishie. I have a 2 and a half gallon aquarium in the kitchen, and I bought two dalmation mollies for it. They are really cool, all silvery & black speckled. I should probably take pics & post them before I kill them.. lol. The kittens are once again excited to have fish in the big aquarium, something to chase & watch. Beats having them in the bathroom perched on the edge while I am showering or taking a bath!!
This weekend flew by, and I didn't get a damn thing done.. no laundry, no cleaning, no dishes, and not ONE drop of paint in the bathroom... seriously, I was pathetic!
Well, I think it is probably time to sign off here, brush my teeth & go join Thomas in bed.. he has been in there asleep for about an hour. I hate Mondays! Love to all..J&T
Today we were lucky enough to get to see Mom again, because we all went out to eat together!! I was happy I got to see her 2 days in a row.. makes me wish she were MUCH closer. I tried to convince her to move to Des Moines, but she would have none of it! I think she likes her 2 hour buffer zone!
Tonight Tom and I went to Petsmart & got cat food & some more fish. Yes, it is finally time for Round 2 with the 55 gallon aquarium. We bought one 29 cent goldfish & plopped in there to be a guine pig if you will. Poor fishie. I have a 2 and a half gallon aquarium in the kitchen, and I bought two dalmation mollies for it. They are really cool, all silvery & black speckled. I should probably take pics & post them before I kill them.. lol. The kittens are once again excited to have fish in the big aquarium, something to chase & watch. Beats having them in the bathroom perched on the edge while I am showering or taking a bath!!
This weekend flew by, and I didn't get a damn thing done.. no laundry, no cleaning, no dishes, and not ONE drop of paint in the bathroom... seriously, I was pathetic!
Well, I think it is probably time to sign off here, brush my teeth & go join Thomas in bed.. he has been in there asleep for about an hour. I hate Mondays! Love to all..J&T

1 Comments:
I feel for you and your sunburn. My applying my baby block 45 twice managed to keep me pretty safe, except for the few areas I aparently missed, like right by my hairline and right on my back by my swimsuit. Oh well, still pretty ok. That will teach you to listen to your fiance next time. LOL! Vinegar on a cotton ball will help a lot, it just smells.
By
Veronica, At
12:26 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home