The Weidner's

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Fish, Fish & more Fish!

Well, today was a pretty decent day! I did my normal get up at 4:15am to make Tom's lunch before he had to head off into the working world, then it was STRAIGHT back to bed for me. Woke up about 7:45 and finally got out of bed about 8:00am. I did a bunch of cleaning, and vaccuming, my favorite chore..ugh!
Tom finally got home about 1:00 and we went shopping at Merle Hay mall. Went to Lane Bryant, which is a dangerous store for me. Have you SEEN all the cute stuff in there? I don't think they make any other price tag except for one that says $39.50 though. I hit the clearance racks & ended up with a really cute black tank top, a new strapless bra to wear with it & 2 pairs of capri's. $111.00 later, and out the door we go!!
We went out to eat tonight at our favorite Chinese resturant in Waukee, and we'll be going back there next weekend for Tom's birthday! We had to laugh when the waiter knew exactly what we were having, down to the egg rolls. LOL.
Tonight we decided we are going to set up our fish aquarium again, so we pulled that out of the basement, and Tom is dilligently in the kitchen cleaning stuff up! Our aquarium is a 55 gallon I believe, and sits on a wood stand that Tom built. I'll have to take pictures of it when it is all set up. We had gone to petsmart to get cat food, and that started it all.. we made the mistake of going by the fishies, and the feaver hit us! We had been thinking about it for a few weeks anyway, and here we are. I also decided to rescue a beta tonite. Poor little things in those itty bitty cups!! So, now he lives the good life in a 2 1/2 gallon aquarium, but he doesn't know what to do with himself, he just stays in one little corner. The cats really like to watch him. Luckily they can't get him!!
Well, I better go help Tom clean!! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!! Love to all J&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home