The Weidner's

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Well, here I am updating my blog that my sister MADE me start!! Now every morning, and several times a day (hee hee) while I am at work, I check my blogs to see what exciting news my sister & my mom have to share..and I am greatly saddened when there isn't any.. so according to Jes I have become the Blog updating Nazi. LOL. Good to know I am appreciated!! Anyway, I figured I better get on here & update too, since I am on everyone else!!
Not a very exciting day I am afraid. I did the usual work thing, and came home to rough up the kittens. Tom is working late tonight so that he doesn't have to work late tomorrow night. When he gets home I'll make him a nice dinner with marinated pork chops on the grill with some rice, and rolls. He really has it made. Have I mentioned how good he has it? I mean really... I am quite the catch.. HA! Those would be Tom's words, not mine! He thinks he is pretty funny. Anyway, he has asked for the next two saturdays off, so that we can do something for his birthday which is next Friday, and then attend Jessica's party which is the 23rd! I am looking forward to both. I am really sick of working and HAVE to figure out a way to win the damn lottery.. boy if I do, and I am home all day, you all better watch out cuz I'll REALLY be the updating Nazi then!! HA!! Love to all J&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home